Coronavirus and Snowmass Center Essential Services
On May 13, 2021, the Pitkin County Board of Health voted to graduate from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) COVID-19 Dial. Effective Friday, May 28th the majority of the existing public health protective measures will no longer be required. Two key exceptions are that Pitkin County Public Health will continue to require face coverings in public indoor settings and on public transportation.
Beginning May 28th:
The following public health requirements will remain in effect:
- Face coverings in public indoor settings and on public transportation for individuals over the age of 2.
- Businesses may allow individuals to remove their masks in an indoor public setting if 80% of the guests have shown proof of vaccination. Businesses that seek this exemption to the face-covering requirement will be required to have all non-vaccinated individuals show proof of a negative test.
Businesses would be responsible for tracking vaccination status with HIPAA compliant protocols if they’d wish to measure vaccine status among patrons.
- Isolation of COVID cases, case investigation, contact tracing.
- Quarantine of close contacts who are not fully vaccinated
- Business Safety Plans will no longer be required. It will be adapted to a COVID-19 Business Toolkit with Public Health best practices available to all business sectors.
- Event Safety Plans will no longer be required by Public Health but will continue to be available as a COVID-19 Event Toolkit to all event planners to implement Public Health best practices.
While no longer required under the Public Health Order, the Town of Snowmass Village will have Special Event Permitting integrated the event safety plan into their application process.
- Traveler Responsibility Code
- 5 Star Program
To view Pitkin County guidelines per sector please visit: https://covid19.pitkincounty.com/business-resources/#sector-guidelines
ESSENTIAL SERVICES AND HOURS
- Clark's Market
- Open Daily
- 7-8 AM: Senior shopping only (60+)
- 8 AM-8 PM: Open to the general public (6’ tape boundaries set up at checkouts. No self-serve options)
- on-line shopping with curbside pick-up available
- US Post Office
- Mondays-Fridays: 8:30 AM–4:30 PM
- Saturdays: 9 AM–12 PM
- Sundays: Closed
- Ajax Supply
- Mondays-Fridays: 8 AM-5 PM
- Saturdays: 9 AM-5 PM
- Sundays: 9 AM-5 PM
- pick up and drop off for UPS available
- Mondays-Sundays: 11 AM-9 PM
- to-go and delivery available
- Daly Diner
- Open Daily
- 7 AM-3 PM
- Cleaner’s Express
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 10 AM-1 PM
- Open Daily
- 11 AM-8 PM
- Ten (10) people only in the store at a time
- offering curbside pick-up
- home delivery available
Hours of operation are subject to change.