Coronavirus and Snowmass Center Essential Services
Beginning on June 1, Pitkin County has entered Phase 2 of reopening. To view guidelines per sector please visit: https://covid19.pitkincounty.com/business-resources/#sector-guidelines
For customers visiting the Snowmass Center to access essential services, please continue to adhere to social distancing restrictions. Maintain at least six feet in space from others - that is approximately the length of skis.
Pitkin County has been doing a great job following the five commitments to containment, and we must keep it up. The virus is still present in Colorado and can re-surge at any time. Everyone needs to do their part for themselves, their loved ones, and our community. We have a responsibility to ourselves and to each other to protect our state and our community.
People should be prepared for state and local public health orders to be extended, amended, or changed as needed to protect public health.
ESSENTIAL SERVICES AND HOURS
- Clark's Market
- Open Daily
- 7-8 AM: Senior shopping only (60+)
- 8 AM-8 PM: Open to the general public (6’ tape boundaries set up at checkouts. No self-serve options)
- on-line shopping with curbside pick-up available
- US Post Office
- Mondays-Fridays: 8:30 AM–4:30 PM
- Saturdays: 9 AM–12 PM
- Sundays: Closed
- Ajax Supply
- Mondays-Fridays: 8 AM-5 PM
- Saturdays: 9 AM-5 PM
- Sundays: 9 AM-5 PM
- pick up and drop off for UPS available
- Mondays-Sundays: 11 AM-9 PM
- to-go and delivery available
- Cleaner’s Express
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 10 AM-1 PM
- Open Daily
- 11 AM-8 PM
- Ten (10) people only in the store at a time
- offering curbside pick-up
- home delivery available
Hours of operation are subject to change.